Alert’s Business Development/Customer Service Department prides itself on fulfilling the needs of its extensive network of contracted hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities throughout the State of New Jersey. Some of the value added cost saving programs and services the department provides to our contracted facilities are:
- Medicare Part A Stay Reporting – Ensuring the facility is not incurring additional expenses and monitoring how the facility is ordering medical transportation; keeping the facility Medicare compliant and ordering the lowest most appropriate mode of transportation.
- Medicare Medical Necessity In-Servicing of Staff – The department will regularly host In-Services at our contracted facilities to ensure staff are Medicare compliant when ordering medical transportation and educating them on qualifications that would make it necessary to order stretcher transportation versus wheelchair transportation; continually ensuring that our facilities’ staff are ordering the lowest most appropriate mode of transportation to remain Medicare complaint, while lowering facilities’ costs. Facilities’ staff are also educated on payor source when transporting patients that are currently on Medicare Part A stay in their facilities.
- Continuous Facility Visits – Ensuring that all staff and facility administrations’ needs and questions are being satisfied.
- Patient Concerns, Questions, or Complaints – The department is available at any time to meet with patients, family members, facility administration, and staff to investigate or handle any concerns, complaints or needs. The department prides itself on being a patient advocate, and puts its patients and facilities needs first.
- CPR Training for Facility Staff – When facilities are in need of CPR class training, Alert offers Heartsaver Plus CPR and Healthcare Provider CPR. Training class dates can easily be set up by contacting the department.
- Transportation Management Solutions Demonstrations, Registration, and Training – The department is available to our facilities and staff members for demonstrations on its state-of-the-art Transportation Management Solutions suite of products. The department will educate facility staff on Online Scheduling, Trip List, and Bedboard capabilities, while registering them and walking them through each of the steps to become successful at saving time and giving them the best tools necessary to order all their transportation needs and track their patients in their facility.
- HCANJ and NJADONA Patrons, Business Members, and Vendor Board Members – Alert Ambulance Service is a proud sponsor and convention vendor for the HCANJ – Health Care Association of New Jersey and the NJADONA – New Jersey Association of Directors of Nursing Administration. As patron and sponsors of both organizations, Alert’s Business Development/Customer Service Department play active roles on both Vendor Boards, and provide annual in-services at the HCANJ LNHA 100 our class for new administrators.
Facilities that are interested in learning more about Alert Ambulance Service, Transportation Management Solutions, or would like to contract with us as your primary provider can contact our department. We look forward to serving your facility’s needs.